Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bathtime Birdies

The day I posted this about decorating the bathroom I had someone contact me about creating some canvases for their Pottery Barn bathroom. The shower curtain features a leaf pattern with green polka dot trim and the bath mat has a cute little birdie. Unfortunately I don't think they are available at Pottery Barn anymore.....




She wanted to keep it gender neutral since her little boy and girl share the bath room. I took the bird and tree theme from the bath mat and added a few more "boyish" colors. Then I created a tree from different pattern paper to coordinate with the leaf theme on the shower curtain.

I love the way they turned out - this set was really fun for me! I have one in the works that features a tree and owl pattern and I can't wait to get started!

Tune in tomorrow for more car seat and stroller advice - sorry I have been busy and didn't get around to typing up the rest of the post!

No comments: