Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sensational Store Sunday! Baby Coco in Austin

I have a very special announcement everyone! I am please to be partnering with baby coco - a truly unique baby store here in Austin. Located at 1515-B W 35th Street, this adorable shop is in what looks like an old house and offers an amazing selection of handcrafted furniture, custom bedding and accessories that celebrate each child's individuality and your personal taste. Soon they will be displaying my artwork and I will be creating custom pieces for their customers. They are very supportive of local artists and I am so excited to be working with them to bring custom art to the masses! If you are ever in the area you must check out their amazing selection of unique items. Each room is arranged like a bedroom and it is just full of special finds and great decorating ideas. They staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and every customer gets a truly personal experience that is sure to make your nursery one of a kind.

Here are a few shots from the store. I love this soft, neutral crib set and the way they hung the mobile from a suspended branch. Very organic and very Austin!

I am obsessed with ceiling tiles and fell in love with this vintage looking piece complete with an initial of your choice:


Thanks for your support baby coco and I can't wait to start working with you guys!

1 comment:

T knight said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!