Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sensational Site Sunday


This week I am starting a new weekly post - Sensational Site Sunday. Just a little something to wind down the weekend and start the new week of right. While surfing the net for inspiration, I often come across some really neat websites and blogs that are full of ideas and inspiration and now I am going to pass them along to you.

This weeks site is listed on my blog as one of my favorites - Design Dazzle. The entire site is dedicated to decorating ideas for kid's room and the nursery and it is full of design ideas. There are posts almost daily with DIY projects, paint treatments and inspiration rooms that are always unique. Plus, there is a room of the month, designer of the month and Room Plan section with design plans that you can take and use for free!

In addition to being a great place for ideas, they also have a store that sells everything from furniture to bedding to rugs. Here are some of my favorite finds:

Wall features a fabric tree mural. Modern dresser and a vintage inspired rocker:


Mod dot theme with a Nursery Works modern crib:

Enjoy!

No comments: