Sunday, June 14, 2009

Start Your Future Fratboy Out Right

Nothing says preppy quite like a monogram. I'm not sure what it is about our own initials, but Southerners love to monogram anything they can get their hands on. It begins at the wedding, with monogrammed napkins and cake toppers with the bride & grooms initials. The new house is decorated with monogrammed towels and a huge capital letter of the couple's name hung somewhere in the living room. So, it is only natural that the baby's monogram show up in the nursery.

I created this monogram canvas to coordinate with a Caden Lane bedding set on a beautiful custom designed Newport Cottages Crib. This fabulous, hand painted crib comes in tons of different color combinations, so you can really customize your look. But, at over $1200 for the crib and $450 for a Caden Lane bedding set, these price points are not for everyone. That is where I come in! I can help you choose monogram in a color combo and font that coordinates with your style of furniture and bedding. You get the custom look at a fraction of the price!

This 22 x 28" canvas starts at a price of $55. And, since I know the latest trend is not to reveal the baby's name until he or she is born, I promise not to tell if you want me to paint your's prior to baby's arrival!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love this! And I love the letters you chose!