Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1st Birthday Photoshoot Inspiration

Since we won't be having a big birthday party, I can focus my attention to H's 1st birthday photo shoot.  Thanks once again to Pinterest, I have a ton of cute ideas that I hope she will cooperate for.  But if its anything like her newborn shoot, it probably won't go as smoothly as planned.

Here are some of the shots I am envisioning:

vintage high chair cake smash with balloons




dress up scene with a vintage suit case




blanket with a ruffle romper




a mother daughter action shot




and a good family photo


 
Time to start gathering and making my props!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This might sound kind of crazy but I think that baby in the suitcase looks a little like H! Too funny.

Ann said...

Good Luck - I had the over the moon shoot planned and Little Miss decided that she was going to be a grump at her usual happiest time of the day. Oh well! I hope that Miss H is a model citizen. I love the vintage high chair :-)